I am a verified and CNHC registered Reiki master practitioner with more than eight years’ experience and also a crystal healer. I offer both online and face-to-face treatments.
Are you feeling low? Stressed? Anxious? Are you in physical or emotional pain (e.g. grieving)? I can help you! Reiki and crystals can bring back balance into your life.
I have co-written a paper on the effect of Reiki on patients at St George’s, which has won an award and the abstract has been published in EJSO (European Journal of Surgical Oncology).
I practise self healing daily and regularly attend Reiki shares and training events to keep strengthening my Reiki through time.
My journey with Reiki started in 2010, when I was initiated into the Reiki Usui Shiki Ryoho system by Victoria Dalgleish. In 2012 I started working with the highly respected Tripuri Dunne, who prepared me for public practice. Later on I achieved my master
title with Anne-Marie Carratu. Therefore, my lineages are as follows:
Dr Mikao Usui, Dr Chujiro Hayashi, Hawayo Takata, Wanja Twan, Kajsa Krishni Boräng and Tripuri Dunne.
Dr Mikao Usui, Dr Chujiro Hayashi, Hawayo Takata, Phyllis Lei Furumoto, Lucy Reed, Pennie Quaile, Anne-Marie Carratu.
I was initially attracted to Reiki as a tool for personal development. It has given me that and so much more! Through the years Reiki has become part of my life. It has helped me find my path in life and has given me the courage to follow it. Reiki is now so embedded in my life that I could not imagine not having it.
I would love to spread Reiki as much as possible and see everyone around me benefit from it as much as I have done (and continue to do!).
My passion for developing myself as an energy worker has led me to complete further training in reiki and also in a variety of other areas:
- Healing with Crystals, practitioner level
- A day with Reiki Master Joyce Winough
- One Day Transformational Breath® Retreat
- Family Constellations with the Klinghardt Institute
- Healing (with) the ancestors
- Working with the Spirit Doctor Team
- How to communicate reiki to everyone – Workshop with Pamela Miles.
- Reiki 2 circle with Don and Annelie.
- Reiki 2 circle with Krishni Borang: Working with the energy of trees and angels
- Four Aspects of Reiki
- A Workshop by Robert Jefford: “An Experience of Reiki Kei Ko – Reiki in the Ancient Way”
- Deepening the power of stillness